175 FONTAINEBLEAU Blvd S- 2G4
- Florida International University
- Master Student of Electrical Engineering Expecting Graduation Aug 2002
- B.S in Electrical Engineering graduated Dec. 2000
- Advanced Microprocessors, Data Communications, Real Time DSP, Wavelet Theory
- Biosignal Processing,Digital Filters,Digital Communciations
- Fuzzy Logic, Antenna Theory, Introduction to Fiber Optics, Introduction to DSP
- Web Design.
- Florida International University Miami,FL
- 09/00-Present- Research Assistant in the Digital Signal Processing Lab· in projects using Head Related Transfer Functions (HRTFs). · Developed the Flash-based web page for the research laboratory.(dsplab20.eng.fiu.edu)
- 02/00-06/00- Research Assistant in the Field Emission Lab. · Developed tungsten tips etched in a nanometer scale for a research in a system designed to perform modulation with tera Hertz order frequencies.
- Aeronautic Investments Miami,FL
- Sales Manager - Duties include introducing new products to customers in South America. Establishment of relationships with companies in the US.· Responsible for obtaining aircraft parts and supplies, and preparing them for export.
- Digital Bass Tuner using TMS320C3, Wavelet Analysis on Head Related Transfer Functions
- 2-D Auditory Mapping of Virtual Environment Using HRTF, Cardiac Analysis with High Resolution ECG, Frequency Analysis for EEG Classification,
- Simulation of Planar Inverted F Antenna Using SONNET.
- Software: Matlab, Simulink, SONNET Lite,PSpice,Orcad,experience in Assembly Language for Motorola, Intel and TI microprocessors,Mathcad, Borland C,
- Other: Flash,Fireworks,Photoshop,Quickbooks,
- C. Ordóñez, A. Barreto and N. Gupta, "2-D Auditory Mapping of Virtual Environment Using Real-Time Head Related Transfer Functions", Proc. IEEE SoutheastCon 2002, April 5 - 7, 2002, Columbia, SC, pp. 364-369
- C. Ordóñez, N. Gupta and A. Barreto, "Sound Spatialization as a Navigational Aid in Virtual Environments." Proc. 6th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI 2002), Orlando, FL, July 14-18, 2002, pp. III-297 - III-302
- C. Ordóñez, A. Barreto, and N. Gupta, "Use of 3-D Audio as a Navigational Aid for a Virtual Environment." Proc. 2002 Florida Conference on Recent Advances in Robotics (FCRAR 2002), Miami, FL., May 23-24, 2002. (CD-ROM format)
- N. Gupta, C. Ordóñez and A. Barreto, "The Effect of Pinna Protrusion Angle in the Localization of Virtual Sound in the Horizontal Plane", (Abstract) J. Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 110, No. 5, Part 2, November 2001, p. 2679
- N. Gupta, A. Barreto and C. Ordóñez, "Spectral Modification of Head-Related Transfer Functions for Improved Virtual Sound Spatialization", Proc. 2002 IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Sig. Proc. (ICASSP 2002), 5/02, Orlando FL. pp. II:1953-1956
- N. Gupta, A. Barreto and C. Ordóñez, "Improving Sound Spatialization by Modifying Head-Related Transfer Functions to Emulate Protruding Pinnae", Proc. IEEE SoutheastCon 2002, April 5 - 7, 2002, Columbia, SC, pp. 446-450