9952 SW 8 Street Apt 229
Miami, FL. 33174
- Ph.D. student in Dsp Lab of FIU. (Now)
- M.S. (Signal Processing), University of Electronics Science & Technology of China, UESTC (July, 2001)
- B. S. (Radio Technology) Xi’an Jiaotong University, (July, 1994)
- Random Process and Applications
- Matrix theory
- Signal Analysis
- Digital Signal Processing
- DSP Technology
- Research Assistant, FIU DSP Lab (currently)
- Design Engineer, Huawei Technology Company, ( Jul. 2001 - Jun. 2002)
- Research Assitant, UESTC, (Sep. 1999 - Jun. 2001)
- Design Engineer, Huanghe Electronics Co. (Jul. 1994 - Jul, 1998)
- Design of an automatic reminder using the microprocessor.
- Design of a pulse jitter measuring instrument using a TMS320F206 .
- Design the interface circuit of SDH to the Ethernet.
- C , BASIC , Matlab .
- DSP hardware and software design.
- VHDL design.