11334 SW 152 Terr.
- 1999 - Present: Florida International University, Miami, FL.Master of Science / Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.54 / 4.0
- 1996 - 1998 Florida International University, Miami, FL.Bachelor of Science / Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.04 / 4.0
- Introduction to DSP
- Real-Time DSP
- Summer 2000 Motorola, Plantation, FL.
Summer Internship / Advanced Software Technology Group
- 1999 - Present: Florida International University, Miami, FL.
Graduate Assistant / Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Investigated the use of generic Head Related Transfer Functions for the application of 3D sound in a binaural headphone system.
- Designed and implemented FIR and IIR filters in a real time system for a class project in the Real Time DSP course.
- Languages: C, MATLAB, Assembly
- Assemblers TMS320C31 Floating point DSP, Motorola DSP56307 fixed point DSP
- Evaluation of Digital Sound Spatialization Accuracy Over Commodity Audio Channels in a Personal Computer
- Decreased 3D-Sound Spatialization Accuracy Caused by Speech Bandwidth Limitation Over Commodity Audio Components